Happy July, everyone.
So Deb set up her goals and ten points to her!
Now for my stuff:
1. rough out concept for 10 minute play competition in November
2. two rough drafts of poems for poetry competition in November
3. get two submissions for CWC ready–and this has suddenly become more like writing new stuff as I streamline things a bit…so this is probably the bulk of my month…but then I won’t worry about it for a while.
4. finish out the little black book challenge that I set for myself last month. I didn’t do too bad, but I’d really like a complete notebook done. We’ll see how that goes with the Last Night rewrites.
5. prep bio, pub credits, photos, query letters, and agent research for CWC
Plus finishing all the critiques and maybe getting something ready to submit to UGWP–that’ll depend on the little black book exercise.